Thursday, January 31, 2008

Just another day

So i've realized now more than ever how much i wanna travel....to just get away from the routines of life and experience something....anything new! If it was up to me (and i had just enough money) that's exactly what I'd be doing.

However, this train of thought was replaced with the fact that my mom just found out that it's gonna take another 6 weeks for her shoulder to heal so my chauffeur services are still needed. Upon realizing this, i think my body shut down and went into auto pilot. Has that ever happened to you?

Anyways, this was not the greatest day for me....kinda sad actually. :-/ I just don't wanna have to keep putting my life on pause or watch repeats of it......but things happen and i have to be patient because "patience is a virtue." I gotta stay positive and keep my eye on the prize because i just know when that day comes and i set foot in my first destination, i will cry for like a day!

No comments: