Ok, so I stumbled upon this pretty impressive mushroom growing in my backyard a few weeks ago. It looks really cool but let me just say that anything bigger than a portobello is on the verge of scaring me....so I definitely didn't wanna touch it and have my finger melt off haha!
Anywho, I showed my dad these pictures and he was like "why don't you cook it?" Personally, I think it's big enough to be the crust of a pizza but I'd have to post these pictures on some "mushroom lovers" blog before I proceed with any sort of menu. Yet, I'd like to believe that this particular mushroom increases our property value so it will be spared due to its assumed rarity haha.
But watch some deer like prances through our backyard and eats it.....I will be throughly upset! :)